- New Law Memorandum on Designs in Israel
- W.L. Gore’s “GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY” trademark refused registration in Israel on absolute grounds
- Israel Supreme Court Decides that There is No Copyright in Teaching Methods
- Significant Patent Filing Fee Increase and Change at the Israeli Patent Office
- Holon Children’s Museum Found to be Infringing Copyrights
Search this blog
Monthly Archives: June 2011
On May 1st, 2011 the seventh Israeli Patent Authority Head Mr. Asa Kling, entered office. Mr. Kling is 41, an attorney with a degree in aeronautics and space engineering. Mr. Kling replaced Dr. Meir Noam, who retired in December 2010.